What better way to celebrate two moments in our history than with a versatile cast iron double burner griddle? In 1877, Joseph married his wife, Anna Elizabeth, and a hundred years later, their grandson reconstructed the foundry and kept workers employed through a tough economic time. Use this double burner griddle to make delectable French toast, grilled brie and bacon sandwiches, and tasty flank steaks.
- Triple seasoned for a natural nonstick finish
- Cast in a thin, lightweight design
- Elevated handles for added comfort and great control
- Generous cooking surface fits over two stovetop burners
- Low, spatula-friendly side walls
- Drip tray catches any grease
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA